1. Software development degree or four years of professional experience
3. Coordinate with the Technical Director on current programming tasks.
4. Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
5. Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
6. Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
7. Experience in unity or unreal game engine
8. Attractive salary and benefits
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Contact Person||Rochelle Andrews|