Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
HR Executive for INTERIOR/FITOUT INDUSTRY in Qatar
• Design compensation and benefits packages.
• Implement performance review procedures.
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
• Monitor HR department’s budget.
• Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
• Manage employees’ grievances.
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
• Work experience as an HR Executive or similar role in a medium/large size organization.
• Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems.
• Computer savvy with proficiency in using MS Office suite and ERP systems.
• Good knowledge of Qatar labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance) (Optional for overseas hiring).
• Demonstrable leadership abilities.
• Solid communication skills.
• Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration /Human Resources Management or relevant field.
• Experience in construction industry will be an added advantage.
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Sc, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||HR Analyst HR Recruiter HR Consultant HR Executive HR Coordinator HR Assistant Human Resource Management Sourcing Head Hunting HR Administration|
|Contact Person||Rochelle Andrews|
|Address||No 8, 1st Floor, 1st SBO Colony,|