Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
COMPLIANCE EXECUTIVE for Madurai
1) Required Male Candidate with 2 wheeler
2) Work location is Madurai so preferred only local Madurai district
Roles & Responsibilities
• Maintaining parameters of all certifications
• Conducting Social Compliance audits for customers across all locations.
• Develop and implement process for tracking regulatory compliances across locations.
• Training and documentation on aspects like medical, fire, POSH, PPE, grievances, internal committees
• Implementing and monitoring an Environment, Health and Safety management system, internal
SHE standard & management audit requirement.
• Preparing standard operating procedure for all kind of critical activities like emergency
• response, confined spaces, LOTO’s (Lock Out Tag Out), fall protection, PPE program.
• Maintaining statutory requirements of the enterprise. ESI, EPF etc
• Liaise with pollution control board, factory directorate & other statutory authorities.
• Preparing & submitting of periodical reports, renewal applications, statutory returns to
government authorities & corporate safety department.
• Handling of payroll, compensation & benefits.
• Carry out pre-qualification audits of contractors and subsequent monthly/quarterly
• performance audit as per the legal guidelines or key performance Indicators set by the
• Monitor the operation of STP/ETP, solid waste disposal & hazardous waste disposal.
• Periodical review of safety manuals, procedures, on-site emergency plan, SOP, works instruction
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• 4 years handling corporate compliance at a reputed manufacturing facility.
• Additional knowledge: human resources & administration
• Knowledge of Social Compliance monitoring standards, techniques, tools and protocols.
• Experience in managing social compliance audits for global brands.
• Knowledge in certification like WRAP, CTPAT, BSCI, GOTS, OCS, HIGG INDEX, ISO 14001,
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Corporate Planning & Strategy / Management Consulting|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.C.A, B.B.A|
|Key Skills||Compliance Executive Safety management POSH PPE|
|Contact Person||Rochelle Andrews|
|Address||No 8, 1st Floor, 1st SBO Colony,|