Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE for Interior/Fitout Industry in Qatar
Roles and responsibilities:
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Prepare budget forecasts.
• Publish financial statements in time.
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Ensure timely bank payments.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
• Audit financial transactions and documents.
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
• Work experience as an Accounts Executive.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
• Experience with general ledger functions.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
• MBA in Accounting. Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com, CA|
|Key Skills||Accounts Clerk GST Accountant Accounts Executive Accounts Assistant Finance Coordinator Audit income tax TDS|
|Contact Person||Rochelle Andrews|
|Address||No 8, 1st Floor, 1st SBO Colony,|